Open to the public and all current Cap City Dart League players.
LEAGUE MEMBERS: $5 for current members (current members have paid their $10 annual membership dues)
NON MEMBERS: $15 ($10 goes to annual membership dues)
NOTE: Team payouts will be given at the tournament, so we encourage you to attend.
- Sign up is from 4 – 4:30pm.
- Play starts around 5pm.
- Two-person teams.
- Teams are formed by the Tournament Coordinator the day of. The highest and lowest handicap players form a team and so on.
- Double Elimination Bracket
- Each team match is one game of 501 and one game of Cricket. If you are tied, you play a third game which is Cricket.
- PLAY – A coin toss determines which team goes first
- 501 – Team that won the coin toss goes first
- Cricket – Team that lost the first game goes first
- Cricket (if needed) – Team that won the coin toss goes first
- Teams are responsible to bring their own quarters for game play ($1 per match)